Please note: the directions below are ONLY for observing student progress in the Buzz LMS. Course progress in Schoology classes can be viewed in PowerSchool.
Parents and Guardians have the option of logging in to view their student's progress through Parent/Observer accounts. Please follow the following steps to access.
1. Click the Buzz Parent Observer Login link to open up the Buzz Login page.
2. Click the 3-dot menu icon in the top-right corner and choose "Use application login" from the drop-down menu.
3. In the Username and Password fields that appear, type in your information using the following pattern:
- Username: 4x4 (first 4 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name). Example: John Smith = smitjohn.
- Password: Your first name in all lowercase letters. Example: john
4. Click "Login" to access Buzz.
5. On the next screen, choose a student to observe. Any students assigned to you as a Parent/Observer will be listed as an option.
6. Once the student account is chosen, you will be able to select a student course and view course material, assignments, and progress.
- Within each course, click "Grades" to view student progress and grades on individual assignments.
- At the top of the "Grades" page, click "Activity" to view student activity and time spent within the course.