2020-2021 District 93 Calendar - Revised
BUZZ Icon Missing?
We have had some reports of students missing their Buzz icon when logging into Class Link. We are working on fixing this issue at the district level. In the meantime, students can manually re-add their Buzz icon by clicking the "plus" sign at the top of their app screen and searching for "BOHS Buzz".
Welcome Back to BOHS!
We are excited to have everyone back to school with us this year. We have a few exciting updates and changes we would like to tell you about.
- New Content: We have changed to a new textbook provider, so your courses may look a little different. We are excited about this update and hope that you enjoy the new course content, provided with the same excellent teacher support.
- Two Systems: Some of our courses (Dual Credit and some Elective courses) have moved to a new learning management system, called Schoology. If you are registered for a course that is hosted in Schoology, you will receive information on how to log in and navigate this system. The exciting news about Schoology is that it syncs with PowerSchool, so you will be able to have updated information about your grades in PowerSchool at all times.
"Please Note: Because Schoology is connected to PowerSchool ALL of your courses will be listed in Schoology. This includes those offered in Buzz and in face-to-face classrooms. However, if your course is not hosted in Schoology, it is just an empty placeholder. Those courses that ARE hosted in Schoology are listed below:
AP Biology A
AP Computer Science A
AP Computer Science B
Business Computer Applications
DC Anatomy & Physiology
DC College Algebra A
DC Intro to College Writing
DC Personal Finance
Introduction to Computer Science
Introduction to Programming A
Introduction to Programming B
New Schedule: With the changes to the District schedule, remember that BOHS will be open Mondays for tutoring and intervention from 8:40 am to 10:40 am. Students may remain at school until 12:40 pm under supervision to continue to work. The lab will be open for regular work and support from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday.
- New Faculty and Staff: As we continue to GROW, GROW, GROW, so does our staff! Please come in and meet our new faculty and staff who are here to help you!
- Counseling Secretary: Mrs. Owens
- English/History Teacher: Mrs. Payne
- English/CTE Teacher: Mrs. Nelson
Mark Your Calendars!
First Day of School: August 31st! - "Back to School Day"
Classes Start: September 1st
Main Phone: 208-557-6836
For questions regarding Buzz or Schoology tech issues,
you can contact Mrs. Cornish at 208-557-3545.