2020-2021 District 93 Calendar - Revised
3rd Trimester Dual Enrollment Registration is now OPEN
Classes are filling up. Please check the dashboard for availability before registering.
Click the link below to register.
BOHS Registration - 3rd Trimester
Students will need to see their counselor to add Team Sports and Work Based Learning to their schedule.
If you have questions about dual enrollment, dual credit, or overload classes and/or want time in the student's schedule to work on these classes during the school day, please have your student see their school counselor.
Chromebook Use Agreement
2nd Trimester Final Exams Schedule
Dates: March 1-5, 2021
Bonneville Online Lab: M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm
Hillcrest Room #308: M,T,W 7:30am - 8:30am and 4:00pm - 5:00pm
(Must start AM exams by 8:00am and PM exams by 4:30pm.)
Thunder Ridge Library Lab: W,TH,F 7:30am - 8:30am and 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Bonneville High School Counseling Office: School Hours
BUZZ Icon Missing?
We have had some reports of students missing their Buzz icon when logging into Class Link. We are working on fixing this issue at the district level. In the meantime, students can manually re-add their Buzz icon by clicking the "plus" sign at the top of their app screen and searching for "BOHS Buzz".
Welcome Back to BOHS!
We are excited to have everyone back to school with us this year. We have a few exciting updates and changes we would like to tell you about.
- New Content: We have changed to a new textbook provider, so your courses may look a little different. We are excited about this update and hope that you enjoy the new course content, provided with the same excellent teacher support.
- Two Systems: Some of our courses (Dual Credit and some Elective courses) have moved to a new learning management system, called Schoology. If you are registered for a course that is hosted in Schoology, you will receive information on how to log in and navigate this system. The exciting news about Schoology is that it syncs with PowerSchool, so you will be able to have updated information about your grades in PowerSchool at all times.
"Please Note: Because Schoology is connected to PowerSchool ALL of your courses will be listed in Schoology. This includes those offered in Buzz and in face-to-face classrooms. However, if your course is not hosted in Schoology, it is just an empty placeholder. Those courses that ARE hosted in Schoology are listed below:
AP Biology A
AP Computer Science A
AP Computer Science B
Business Computer Applications
DC Anatomy & Physiology
DC College Algebra A
DC Intro to College Writing
DC Personal Finance
Introduction to Computer Science
Introduction to Programming A
Introduction to Programming B
New Schedule: With the changes to the District schedule, remember that BOHS will be open Mondays for tutoring and intervention from 8:40 am to 10:40 am. Students may remain at school until 12:40 pm under supervision to continue to work. The lab will be open for regular work and support from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday.
- New Faculty and Staff: As we continue to GROW, GROW, GROW, so does our staff! Please come in and meet our new faculty and staff who are here to help you!
- Counseling Secretary: Mrs. Owen
- English/History Teacher: Mrs. Payne
- English/CTE Teacher: Mrs. Nelson
Mark Your Calendars!
Main Phone: 208-557-6836
For Login issues, contact the BOHS Main Office at 208-557-6836.
For broken links or course errors, contact teacher first and then the BOHS office.