The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is a college admissions test that is accepted at all United States colleges. The SAT School Day Test Administration will be in April 13th, 2022. All juniors will be assigned to take the test this day.
Test Location: Thunder Ridge High School 4941 1st Street Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Enter through the north entrance.
Be there by 8:20 am Test starts at 8:40 am
Make sure to use the restroom before you are seated and be prepared with your materials needed. The test lasts approximately 4-6 hours.
What to bring on test day:
- Two sharpened #2 pencils with soft erasers (no mechanical pencils)
- An approved scientific or graphing calculator is recommended.
- Extra batteries for a calculator or backup calculator. (optional)
- We encourage students to bring snacks and drinks to eat during the two five-minute breaks (nothing allowed during the test). (optional)
- Current and valid school or government issues photo ID
- Layers of clothing to adjust to the temperature in the room
What NOT to bring on test day:
- NO Cell phones, smartwatches, or wearable technology! Please leave them in your car, locker, or give to the Proctor when you arrive in the testing room. Students are not allowed to go to their locker during the test, even during breaks. (If your phone makes a noise or you are seen using it at any time during the test, including breaks, you will be dismissed and your scores will be canceled.)
- Audio players/recorders, tablets, laptops, notebooks, Bluetooth, or any other computing devices
- Pens, mechanical pencils, or highlighters
- Separate timers of any kind
- Paper of any kind, including notes and scratch paper
- Unacceptable calculators that have computer-style (QWERTY) keyboards, use paper tape, make noise, or use a power cord